Posters and Papers
cHiPLC Nanoflex Posters
- High capacity separations for complex proteomic mixtures using multiple microfluidic chip columns in series
- Increased long term retention time stability in scheduled MRM peptide assays using chip based technology.
- Accelerating Metabolomic Analyses by Combining Micro-scale Liquid Chromatography with Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- An improved capillary LC-MS/MS and its application to high sensitivity and high throughput small molecule quantitation
- Enhanced Speed of Gradient Capillary HPLC Analysis of Compounds of Pharmaceutical Interest by Ultrafast Stationary/Mobile Phase Re-equilibration
- Fast and Robust Microflow HPLC Method for Open-Access Product Analysis in Discovery Medicinal Chemistry
- Increasing resolution of capillary LC reversed-phase analysis of antibodies and other proteins of biotechnical importance
- Method development of liquid chromatographic procedures for pharmaceutical and biotechnological entities by use of the ExpressLC-800 multi-channel capillary LC
- Method Validation Characteristics Of Gradient Capillary LC Analyses Of Compounds Of Pharmaceutical Interest: Are We There Yet?